For the past few weeks, I’ve scribbled my musings, and yet failed to blog about them. Then came an impression to jump start a new blog, Wanderful Wordsmith. This made me excited earlier last week. While I can’t consistently blog here in my main blog, I have a new one to catch up with. That could be really challenging, but I am hoping to really keep it updated with inspiring posts.
So, what’s in Wanderful Wordsmith for you? If you’re a travel and nature enthusiast, you’ll surely look forward to reading some of my adventures. And you might as well love the virtual tour you’ll experience through my hotel and resort reviews, and wonderful places I’ve been.
Wanderful Wordsmith was conceptualized on the third week of June 2015. “Wanderful” simply means full of wanderings, and “wordsmith”, a writer. Its niche is focused, and yet, not limited on traveling and writing. Here are the entries and topics:
• Surreal Sojourn – travel and adventures, hotel and resort reviews
• Runner’s Reverie – running musings and race reviews
• Curly Bookworm – book reviews and author features (throwback posts from main blog)
• Ethereal Epiphany – spiritual insight and introspection
• Potpourri of Poetry – poems and poet features
• Wishful Writer– blogging and writing, advocacy and product reviews
This blog is dedicated to my late father who already rested from his life’s journey. His passion of traveling and wandering had left a lasting impact on me and my family. I missed my father so much, she could just rely on the Heavenly Father.
On Father’s Day, I jump started the new website to honor my calling as an apprentice of the Heavenly Author:
Chasing chances to change the world through the Word – one reader at a time.
This time, I’m very intentional. I will limit blogging here. So, I encourage you to follow and subscribe to my new blog:
© 2015 LAF